Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Quick Dinner

Last night was just one of THOSE nights!  You all know what I mean!  Where dinner just isn't going to be made from scratch!  It's going to be processed and unhealthy because you just don't have the time or energy to make anything.  But I found this at Fred Meyer in the health/nautral food freezer section.  It was delicious!  I try to stock the freezer with a few frozen meals so when she goes to a friends house and needs to bring foods, we have easy stuff to send with her.  I am going to research online what other products this company makes to see if I can get Fred Meyer to stock them.  And it wasn't on the high end of expenses as far as gluten free foods go.  Usually gluten free means expensive.  This was around $5 for the meal which filled her up.  Much cheaper than the $7 frozen macaroni and cheese I found!

No comments:

Post a Comment